|Electrical Test & Service Engineer
|VFT Job ID:
VFlowTech (VFT) is reinventing energy storage with Vanadium redox flow technology, with a vision to develop the cheapest and most scalable Vanadium redox flow batteries in the world. VFT solution is proven to be one of the safest, most durable and environmentally friendly battery technologies.
VFT is a spin-off of the CleanTech lab of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, and benefits from unique IP arising from many years of intensive research at NTU. VFT founders and management team have deep experience in the renewable space, and Vanadium redox flow technology.
VFT is passionate about powering tomorrow’s energy demands in a sustainable way. To achieve this, we believe in attracting great talent through the creation of a vibrant, progressive workplace that makes them our greatest assets. We’re always on the lookout for experienced and passionate individuals to be part of the team, working and collaborating effectively to make a positive difference.
· Testing of the system during FAT (factory acceptance test) following the test procedures and prepare test and QC reports
· Installation, testing and commissioning of our battery on site at customer sites in various countries.
· Provide support and guidance to customer for electrical connection of the battery to renewables, DG and loads.
· Filling of the liquid electrolyte in the battery with strictly following the safety standards, as per service documents provided.
· Testing of PCB circuit boards, relays, BMS components, sensor signals, protection components, ACDB, DCDB etc before turning on of the system.
· Configure battery inverter to set the requirement as per country standards.
· Use of external DC power supply to pre charge the battery, following the service manual.
· Troubleshoot of the various problems that may arise during the operation of the battery including hardware and software issues.
· Remote monitoring of all the battery units deployed and track of operation and troubleshoot problem if arises.
· Generate on-site service report and documents clear problem statements and resolving.
· Diploma/Degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline with minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in power management/control Industry. Previous work experience on battery technology would be beneficial.
· You should have strong and relevant background in working in a hardware engineering.
· You should be familiar with the various power topologies and design considerations.
· You will be frequently required to travel for business.
· You should be good at on-site problem identification and rectifying.
· Hands-on independent problem solver.
· Possess knowledge on power conversion systems, like AC/DC Inverters, AC-DC chargers and DC/DC converters, UPS, Battery management System (BMS) and Energy Management System (EMS).
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
|Perks of Joining VFT:
· Competitive Salary Package.
· Vibrant Environment & Company Culture.
· Medical & Hospitalization Insurance.
· Performance-based Variable Bonus.
· Comprehensive Leave Package.
· Convince us with your skills & strengths and we promise you progressive personal & career development opportunities with our leading-edge technologies and industry know-how.
|Why Join VFT:
· We offer exciting work in a fast-growing technology start-up
· We offer our employees excellent working conditions, and numerous opportunities for development
· Our team is diverse, multi-cultural and shares the drive to make a difference and create change
· We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that make them proud of
· We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial, innovative, and collaborative culture
· We see the opportunities, where others see problems
|Equal Opportunity Employer Motto:
|VFlowTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment with VFlowTech will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, colour, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, source of income, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or any protected status.