PROJECT MANAGER (ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM)
Project Manager (Energy Storage Systems)
VFT Job ID:
VFlowTech (VFT) is reinventing energy storage with Vanadium redox flow technology, with a vision to develop the cheapest and most scalable Vanadium redox flow batteries in the world. VFT solution is proven to be one of the safest, most durable and environmentally friendly battery technologies.
VFT is a spin-off of the CleanTech lab of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, and benefits from unique IP arising from many years of intensive research at NTU. VFT founders and management team have deep experience in the renewable space, and Vanadium redox flow technology.
VFT is passionate about powering tomorrow’s energy demands in a sustainable way. To achieve this, we believe in attracting great talent through the creation of a vibrant, progressive workplace that makes them our greatest assets. We’re always on the lookout for experienced and passionate individuals to be part of the team, working and collaborating effectively to make a positive difference.
· Project team management: leading project teams, organize meeting and follow up action items.
· Develop budget, time and resource plans based on technical requirement, battery energy storage project scope and potential interdependencies.
· Prepare project documents Project Plans, Installation Method Statements, Schedule, and proposals.
· Develop project-specific risk management plans, lead stakeholder engagement strategies and secure the commitment of critical stakeholders to projects.
· Conducting project reviews and clarification meetings and managing relationships with customers and stakeholders.
· Take ownership of development process.
· Weekly report to management to review the progress and performance of projects and recommend actions for improvement.
· Identify and develop renewable energy microgrid regionally.
· Develop a detailed project plan, and work breakdown structure to monitor and track progress and identify critical project milestones and path activities.
· Lead Microgrid/Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) project execution & operations.
· Work with backend Microgrid design & engineering team from design to deployment projects.
· Coordinate and engage internal resources and local construction, installation & commissioning vendors to adopt new and reliable project execution methodologies to ensure project risk mitigation and within resource project execution.
· Ensure BESS design and deployment compliance standards are met.
· Work with local BD & sales team to address customer queries and concerns up to the extent possible.
· Travel for in person meetings with sales team/management to address customer queries and concerns regarding the technology & engineering of the Microgrid.
· Co-ordinate with Governments and/or Private Organizations /Authorities to ensure smooth Project execution.
· Master or Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 4-5 years of power supply related experiences and at least 5 years of experience in leading project teams.
· Experience in power supply/microgrid application/energy storage projects in a manufacturing environment.
· With solid understanding of Battery Energy Storage Systems, Switch Mode Power Supply, AC/DC converters and power factor correction.
· Understand the importance of product reliability and performance tests.
· Proven track records in managing multiple projects and completion within timeline and budget.
· Project Management certification such as PMP (Project Management Professional) or PRINCE2 Practitioner will be a plus.
· Good communication and moderation skills to align between functional teams.
· Desired Skills & Experience:
Perks of Joining VFT:
· Competitive Salary Package.
· Attractive Relocation Package (if applicable).
· Vibrant Environment & Company Culture.
· Dental, Medical & Hospitalization Insurance.
· Performance-based Variable Bonus.
· Comprehensive Leave Package.
· Convince us with your skills & strengths and we promise you progressive personal & career development opportunities with our leading-edge technologies and industry know-how.
Why Join VFT:
· We offer exciting work in a fast-growing technology start-up. Our company is situated in Singapore (heart of Asia) with one of the finest infrastructure & low personal income tax rates.
· We offer our employees excellent working conditions, and numerous opportunities for development.
· Our team is diverse, multi-cultural and shares the drive to make a difference and create change.
· We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that make them proud of.
· We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial, innovative, and collaborative culture.
· We see the opportunities, where others see problems
Equal Opportunity Employer Motto:
VFlowTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment with VFlowTech will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, colour, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, source of income, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or any protected status.