ELECTRONICS ENGINEER (ENERGY STORAGE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participating in the design, analysis, and execution of all technical aspects of electronic products and projects which meet or exceed the hardware requirements.
- Ensure design solutions meet product specifications and functional requirements on performance, reliability, serviceability, compliance with regulatory standards.
- Prototype and implement new product design including analogue and digital hardware
- Hardware development and production test setup development
- Resolve technical issues and ensure changes implemented to avoid re occurrence.
- Improve product, process, and consistency in technical execution.
- Participate in Electronics knowledge development, innovative technology, and market trends to assist in the contribution to the battery management technology roadmap.
- Prototypes bring-up, testing and debugging
- Executes component- and system-level simulations.
- Safeguard compliance to IEC/UL standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintains documentation per product and technology type
- Collaborates in a team environment across multiple engineering disciplines
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in design and development of Electronics Hardware circuits and system.
- Design knowledge and experience in major aspect of Electronics: Power Electronics, Motor control, Analog, Digital and sensing technology with its interfacing.
- Have understanding on Embedded ARM Cortex microcontroller-based platforms/PLC.
- Working Knowledge of Schematic capture, PCB layout software.
- Experience in EMC will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Wiring design/SLD will be an advantage.
- Experience is Design QA, DFMEA will be an advantage.
- Experience in Battery Management System PLC will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in regulatory standards.